We understand why you may want to bring in your own garments, and for this reason we will happily print on them. We just want you to have all the information to make an informed choice before having shirts printed with us. Check out the post about cost, speed, and limitations that can occur when bringing in your own supplied garments.
Please read the conditions below before bringing in your own garments.
Customer Supplied Garments Must Meet the Following Conditions
- All garments must be unworn and unwashed
- All stickers, labels, etc. must be removed from garments.
- Garments may not be folded or bagged. If garments are folded or bagged, the customer will be charged an additional $.25/per garment.
- Garments must be clear of debris that will affect the printing process such as cat/dog hair, etc.
- Orders that include an ink change (example - 20 shirts have logo in blue printed, 15 shirts have logo in green printed), should be stacked/ grouped depending on the color you want printed on your garments.
- Material makeup information of garment is required. (example - 100% Cotton, 80/20 Polyester/Cotton, etc.)